ixtract | AKW

Each month we create a single Din A4 Page to show some conlcusions of labour related studies

AKW
Monthly page for Viennese Chamber of Labour
Each month we create a single Din A4 Page to show some conlcusions of labour related  studies.
What do you do in your sparetime and how did it change the last 10 years in Austria?
Something went wrong - Wealth is not shared fairly. 10% own nearly the same amount as the remaining 90% of the population in Austria, at least.
Do men take the chance to get a parental leave or less wage or do they even know about that possibility?
Do employees mainly work under pressure or is it possible for them to cope with their individual work load?
Where do workes in Vienna come from and how much traffic is caused by these commuters?
Back to Top